Sunday, February 21, 2010

Proyecto Latina Recap - Ruth On The Rocks

If you didn't get a chance to come to Proyecto Latina this past Monday here is a visual snippet of a hilarious evening with our feature Ruth Guerra. She brought us everything from stories about the tooth fairy to blind dates.




We had a fabulous audience full of great chismes including this one anonymous one:

My acupuncturist says that my uterus is angry because I have not had a baby yet. I think my uterus is being a little unfair.

If you were at Proyecto Latina that evening or at other Proyecto Latina events and had a blast at our event let us know. Send us your comments or feedback at info@proyectolatina.org






Ruth recounting the time she ended up calling the calling the Columbia College radio station and ending up on a hilarious blind date. As I was sitting there watching Ruth do her thing I could help think, "Wow! What a wonderful storyteller Ruth is!"






Ruth Guerra is all smiles with Irasema Gonzalez (left) and myself at Cedahlia's Café.

If you have suggestions for features you would like to see us present we'd love to hear from you.

Send us in a 100 words or less what makes your feature suggestion so awesome to info@proyectolatina.org